7/12/2012

A Strange Thing Happened.

A strange thing happened.

Someone at the funeral told me that there would be a sign that my dad was ok. I didn't really believe them. I thought it was more worn out platitudes. Granted, I thought he might do a short stint in purgatory due to the fact that he never went to church, but he lived the gospel every day of his life.

But, I haven't posted this information here, so let me begin by saying, for the past two months, my previous landlord has pursued a lawsuit against me and my roommate in small claims court.  I talked about it at length with my Dad, and he said she was just bullying us because we were young, she didn't like us, and it was personal. (She didn't need the money at all). He never thought I should pay her a dime and that I should stand my ground.

I had just said to a co-worker after my car breaking down, after my Dad dying, "I'm going to get home this afternoon, and she's going to have sent us an e-mail saying she won, and I owe her money."

There was an e-mail that night.

All it said was that she was dropping the lawsuit.

Holy. Cow.

I think that was my Dad. I think he fixed that for me because he still loves me and is watching over me.
And if that's the case, he's not in purgatory, but in Heaven if it was him. (Heaven!) I don't know anything for sure, but I really feel like that was him helping me out.

HEAVEN! I can't be certain, but I feel it in my gut, and I feel a lot better about him being gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment