4/20/2010

This Week Was A Good Week

oooooooh laaaaaazy catholic blogger.

Much to say, too tired to say it. Probably a post written in fragments. That irks me. Will fix it later. Not neglecting you blog. Two weeks before exams. Slammed with paper work. You know how it goes.

Got sick last week. Missed mass (boo) and work (yay!). Been playing catch up on work ever since. Talked with friends. Much needed and welcomed and very helpful.
Talked with fiance. Have seen improvements in attitude towards relationship.
Possibly received some answers to big questions during adoration hours. Further discernment needed.
Officially turned one as a Catholic. April 12 if anyone is curious. No cake yet, but I plan on making it sometime this weekend.
Officially started dieting and exercising and more strict prayer regimen. In effort to become more self-disciplined. Figure if I can become more disciplined in spiritual life, I can apply what I've learned to other parts of my life. Doing it for my (possible) future kids and my health. Do not want diabetes or Alzheimer's.
Got letter from Dad in Australia. He'll be home in another 2 months hopefully.
Future blog topics I've been meaning to write about: Catholicism in pop culture, specifically The X-Files and Bones, Alzheimer's patients, reflection of first year as Catholic, how I got to be a Catholic.
moving in with friend. j moving back home.

All in all, it's been a good week. Especially in the relationship department. Not taking that as a sign, just for what it is. A good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment