1/08/2012

Not even a week into the new year, and my world is already turned upside down and inside out, and I LOVE it.  Here is a bulleted list:


  • I got a new job still at the community college. I am now an English lab teacher, and this position has more potential to turn into a full-time position as opposed to my old job of adjunct.
  • I joined an online dating site. I thought it was for losers and desperates, but I've actually met some nice guys on there. 
  • We had a party at my house and a guy tried to kiss me at midnight. To which I accidentally embarrassed him by screaming, "No, I'm not going to kiss you! I don't even know you that well!" 
  • Said guy still called me the next day. Either he super likes me and is super confident or really pathetic. Cannot decide yet. 
  • Said guy also apparently took me up on my offer to go to mass and see what it was all about as he went to mass with me today. 
  • Which made me also realize how important the Eucharist is to a couple. I couldn't believe how vulnerable I felt watching this complete non-Catholic somewhat of a stranger person sitting next to me watching me take communion. 
2012, I think we're going to be friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment