4/22/2011

Quick Takes (Good Friday Style)

1.
I think  I've learned some good lessons lately, the first being to be thankful for the gift of life. I feel like I've been living in black and white, sort of just droning on and on, and all the sudden, I hit Oz, and everything became technicolor. 

2.
The second lesson seems to be is that I need to work on having patience. It not easy because I'm horribly impatient. 

3.
The third lesson is the importance of free will. I get to make the choice of what I want every day. Now, I really think I'm beginning to understand of what it means to do God's will, even if it's not your own.

4.
My car broke down today, so no Good Friday mass for me. :( It's one of my favorites to attend. But I did get to eat supper with my parents. I am also driving a HUGE truck now. I look funny in it. 

5. 
The end of the school year is fast approaching. I have six classes worth of exams to start giving in the next two weeks. Not fun. I will probably be radio silent for a quite a bit.

6.
I might be moving to Columbus. I've said for a good while now that I feel like I've outgrown Starkville, and lately, most aspects of my life seem to be pulling me towards Columbus. Nothing is final yet, but I am seriously considering it. 

7.
Ireland brought me roses. For no reason.  None at all. Just because he could. I really like that boy. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't move to Columbus before we have lunch! (Or if you do... I can meet you there, too.)

    ReplyDelete