6/03/2011

Fish Friday (Without Fish)

I don't know why it's so hard for people to be honest.

Well, I do. We can point the fingers to original sin for our inclination and predilection towards evil.

Fish Friday - noodles, rotel, Tony's spice, and velveeta. This can't be healthy for you. 

But I guess after being Baptized, I do see how it seems to be easier for me to be honest in matters big and small whereas before, I had no problem with being dishonest.  I can't be too angry at the unbaptized and ignorant because they really don't know any better. More so, I'd rather have pity on them and forgive them.  It still doesn't change the fact that lies hurt. And when I start to feel myself inclined to lie, I'll remember this feeling, and hopefully, by the Grace of God, my mouth will speak the Truth.

I've been wearing my St. Therese medal lately because I felt like I needed the patron Saint of the Little Way to give me encouragement to do small acts with great love.  I feel like she's helped me accomplish that.

I've also tried to go to mass daily with special intentions, and I've been lighting candles as much as I possibly can. Asking the Holy Mother for help. Asking Jesus for peace about the whole thing.

And I've finally got it. I can't say it was the answer I was hoping and praying for, but it definitely gives me peace, and that is, ultimately, what I desire.

Thanks Be to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment