5/13/2012

I Turn in My Two Weeks Notice Tomorrow

I got the call yesterday. I have a full-time job starting May 28, 2012 at our local Belk as an Estee Lauder counter girl. I am not taking a pay cut, picking up insurance, and I will have the ability to earn commission on all my sales. The company also has it set up where I could move up quickly, if I wanted to. This is really a blessing. And even though I knew I wanted it, I realized I was better off letting God decide what was better for me: teaching or retail. In fact, I told Him that he could pick because Either way, He h provided for me and that in itself is enough. Thank you Jesus And thank you to everyone who prayed with me.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'll have to stop by and have my make up done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And Alisha, don't worry. I wouldn't dare cover up those freckles! But we might get you some fun lip gloss. ;)

    ReplyDelete