5/01/2012

Oh my. That was a mobile post from my phone because I have no Internet right now and that turned out gibberish. Here's a translation; I am moved in to my new house that I am renting! I am very excited about it, and can't wait to post a picture of my mantle, but I need a picture of the Pope first. Still in the running for that full time job - just keep praying with me. :) I met a cute Catholic convert boy. He came innto the church this past Easter. That is all I wish to say for now. :) Is it possible for a song go be a prayer? I can't help but have this song in repeat, and I am NOT one for cheesy, praise band Jesus music (not that there's anything wring with that). But for some reason, especially after this Lent, the lyrics. If you can't see the video, just YouTube Matt Maher - Your Grace Is Enough if you haven't heard the song before.

1 comment:

  1. a song is definitely a prayer! "singing is praying twice!"

    ReplyDelete