5/20/2011

I dropped my phone in the tub...

For some of you this might be a double dose (a la facebook), but in case you missed it there:

I dropped my phone in the tub. I am doing tech recon on it. Buuuuuuuut in the meantime, I am phoneless. So if you try to call or text, I am most definitely not going to get it.

Usually, this would start my day off wrong being sick, needing to pack for moving, and then dropping my phone in the tub, but for some reason, I'm totally just smiling it out and thinking, "there has to be a reason why God let me drop my phone in the tub."

Either A. I value it too much as a material possession or B. to keep me from talking to someone.

Who knows.

I'll figure it out in hindsight.

In the meantime, you can keep up with me on facebook and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment