5/15/2011

The Wheels Are Turnin...

I learned something very important today, but I don't quite have time to type it all out.

In fact, I think I've learned a lot of important things lately.

And oddly enough, today I felt twenty-five. Most of the time I feel like a seventeen year old trapped in a twenty-five year old body (and occasionally I am, especially when playing video games).  But today I honestly felt twenty five. And I was okay with it.

Moreover, I've been alone all day with just me, Jesus, and the kitties. Normally, this would depress me, and given the current state of affairs with money, moving, and romantic relationships, I'd be in bed asleep. But not today. Today, I've had peace.

I don't know what I did to deserve it, but thank you Lord Jesus. 

I mean it.

Less than 3,

V.

No comments:

Post a Comment