2/25/2012

A Funny Thing Happened on the Internet Today.

Lately, I've been thinking about the missions again.

And I have my heart on one in particular. It's based of out Tucson, Arizona and then goes into Mexico.

On the dating site I joined, (which is a secular, free site, btw), a guy up in Vermont sent me a chat message. Turns out, he and I had a lot in common.

And I don't know why I did, but I told him I wanted to go on this mission and sent him the link.

And wouldn't you know it, he used to live at that very mission. So I got to ask him all the questions that had been nagging at me about it, and it just seems like a really good thing.

But how funny is it that a random stranger messages me on an internet dating site just happened to live in the mission that I want to serve at?

It's one of those things that makes you think, but ultimately, you have to smile and keep discernin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment