3/18/2011

Seven Quick Takes

1.
I'm officially past the weepy stage thanks to google. I'm trying not to get angry.  I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt to him, but I find myself in a situation where it is very hard to do that. Just remember kiddos, EVERYTHING you say or do leaves a footprint on the 'net and can be traced.  That is why I approach the internet with such anonymity. 

2. 
The boy is sooooo tall now.  We used to be dead even.  I now have to look up to him. This makes me giggle.  He also makes some killer chocolate truffles. 

3.
Shopping in Memphis with my family was fun. I've lost ten pounds, so here's to some new clothes and losing ten more.

4.
I once read that when you make a good decision, God gives you clarity.  I have so much clarity right now that it's not even funny.  I can 100% say that I am at peace with happened.  Not happy yet, but that will take some time.  But I'm definitely okay with it.

5.
I think for the first time in my Catholic life, I will have a whole laundry list of things to take to confession. I'm kinda excited by this? Maybe? Maybe not?

6.
There's a little boy from my hometown who got kicked in his face by a horse. Please pray for him.

7.
Show tonight! And I do believe I'm going so I can sleep in tomorrow morning and then go to Tupelo for confession tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment