3/08/2011

Single Catholic Girl...

Seeks patron saint of broken engagements and broken hearts.

I've tried to find one, but it seems there are plenty of patrons for lovers, but none specifically for a broken engagement or a broken heart. Although, I have been pointed to St. Valentine, St. Raphael, and St. Dwynwen. I know Mary is there for me, and of course, nobody has more of a broken heart than Our Lord Jesus Christ. But I still would like a particular saint to petition.

Also, give me all your prayer requests because I've got a lot of suffering to offer up right now, and I probably will have the ability to offer up my suffering for a while.

Moreover, if you could pray for me that I stay on the straight and narrow as far as Catholicism is concerned, I'd appreciate it.  After all, this is completely new for me. I've never been single AND Catholic. And if or when I start dating again, it's going to be completely different, and quite frankly, I find it a terrifying thought.

Less than 3,

V.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness, Veronica. I read the other post first.

    I don't know what to say, except that I will keep your name close to my heart in prayer. And everything I said in the last comment remains true, you are on your way to making a great wife one day, if that is God's will for you.

    Please let me know if there's anything we can do.

    Peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete